Aside from my 10+ years as a professional musician, I've recently entered the world of audio engineering and video production. As a producer, I am experimenting with recording demos and all stages of production for projects, making audition videos for musicians, and recording and filming live concerts, rehearsals, and studio sessions.
I did the engineering for the last The Slyde record, which you can hear here.
I am capable of doing live-off-the-floor demo recordings, editing and mixing, and co-writing, as well as providing session musicians (guitars, bass, keyboards/piano, drums, etc). If you need music production, an audition video, a recording of a live concert, or an EP/album, I'd love to work with you. Send me an email !
- Acer Intel i5-4460 4-Core @ 3.4GHz; 12GB DDR3 RAM (desktop rig)
- HP AMD Ryzen 5 4500U 6-Core @ 2.3GHz; 8GB DDR4 RAM (mobile rig)
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Interface
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo Interface
- Cubase Pro 8 and Cubase 5 DAWs
- Fostex 0.4n Studio Monitors
- Shure SM57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Shure SM58 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Shure Beta57 Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Rode M5 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones (matched pair)
- Avantone CV-12 Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
- Various guitars, guitar amps/processors and pedals (see Gear section)
- Canon M200 Mirrorless Camera
- GoPro 5 Black
- Canon Vixia HF R200 HD Camcorder
- Adobe Premiere Pro Video Editing Software